Pineda de Mar is very well connected by air, positioned halfway between Barcelona and Girona, some 50 km from each of these cities, which both have an airport: El Prat in Barcelona and Girona-Costa Brava serving Girona.
Transfer services are available from specialist companies.
Pineda de Mar is accessible by car from anywhere in the country using the national highways network:
- On the N-II
- On the C-32 (junctions 122 and 124)
- On the AP-7 motorway, linking up with the N-II
The town has a train station on RENFE line C-1, with departures every 30 minutes to Maçanet/Blanes and also to Barcelona/L'Hospitalet de Llobregat. Timetables are available at www.renfe.es.
There are 6 bus routes linking Pineda de Mar to surrounding towns, namely:
- Aeroport de Barcelona -El Prat -Mataró - El Maresme- Blanes (línia 603, 614)
Summer timetable (08/04 to 08/10/2017)
Winter timetable (03/10/2016 to 07/04/2017)
- Girona Costa Brava Airport - Maresme (route 603,605)
- Blanes (hospital)- Tordera- Palafolls - Tordera - Malgrat - Calella (hospital). Routes 622, 625